Sikaflex 11 FC plus(1017)
Sikaflex 11FC is a fast curing, one component polyurethane based compound that is extremely effective, both as flexible sealant and high strength adhesive. Sikaflex FC is a non slumping material that cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a tough and resilent elastomer. Advantages :
- Ready for use and requires no on-site mixing, meaning less product waste and no risk of faulty mixing.
- Will not sag in vertical or overhead applications.
- Excellent ageing and weathering resistance.
- Approved for use in contact with potable water and in the food industry.
- May be overpainted (preliminary testing required).
- High Shore A hardness.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials, even without primer.
- Fast curing
- Good chemical resistance.
- Will not stain natural stones such as marble or granite.
- High tear strength.
- Non corrosive, odourless
For permanent elastomeric sealing and adhesion application in the building construction and civil engineering industries
Pack Size :- 600 ml sausage
Color :- Grey
Industry :- Construction